STI or COVID-19?
– Vancouver and Bugs
– Those guys!
– Carter calls us out
– Sir John The Cat
– Anniversary and Milestones
– We Got Style
– Sous Vide and Meal Kits
– Fenn’s Treasure
– Portage Place Paintball
Space Launch and School TV Viewings
– Hot Potato
– Bezos Simulator and Elon
– HCSW in Space
– Carter Commits “Podultery” on “Music for the Quarantined Soul Podcast”
– Look What The Cat Dragged In – Poison Liner Notes
– Cassettes Are Cool?
– “Go Get Cable, Son!”
– Cannonball Run
– Hallmark Quarantine
Karen Grooming School
– In Russia Suicide Commits You.
– Still The Champs! (Bombers/Raptors)
– Mullet Contest Leads To Journalism Degree (Jericho)
– Coast To Coast Keeping it Honest
– Little Richard (vs Elvis?)
– Bret Michaels Coming To Our House
– Life Log Makes Us Realize Our Old Lives Were Better
– Friend Retirement House – Polo Club 2060
Brent leads the way talking Carter and Trevor through each cast member of Netflix’s Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness. The hosts try to ranking the cast from the worst human being to best. A lot of trash to sift through.
Outro Song: “Here Kitty Kitty” covered by The Offspring
Update on Old Man Pain
– Grocery Outings During the Plague
– Life Reset Button
– Streaming Quibi and Murder Houses
– Fine Arts – Ernest Shackleton Loves Me
– Tommy Billy Gun Matt Jeff Ed Hardy?
Outro Song: “Don’t Stand So Close To Me” by The Police
Lazy phone parent life.
– Wrestlemania Deleted
– The Cabin Match
– Plugged Nostril High
– Migrane Ear Pumps – Zok?
– Podcast betrayal – Music for the Quarantined Soul
– Tire changes out of province
– Stretches for the elderly
– End of the world and Jesus Wrestling
– Jon Bon Soul Soup.
– Driving on Snowmobile Trails
– Death Valley Germans
– Who Ate Kenny Rogers’ Leftovers
– Malaria Drug Hallucinations FTW